2. Information We Collect We collect personal information including but not limited to your name, address, email address, browsing history, and other relevant information required for our surety application process. The information is gathered through forms and other points of interaction on our website.
3. Use of Personal Information The personal data collected is used to provide our services, enhance our website and for marketing purposes. We use the information collected to process your surety application, improve our website’s user experience, and promote our services that might be of interest to you.
4. Sharing of Personal Information We do not sell or share your personal data, except in cases where it is requested for referrals such as to accountants, bankers, bookkeepers, lawyers, insurance agents, and similar entities in relation to the services we offer.
5. Security of Your Personal Information We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information. We use Cognito Forms for secure data collection and Citrix Sharefile for secure information transmission. We also adhere to strict industry standards as set by the New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) and the Cybersecurity Framework set by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
7. Control Over Your Information At this time, we do not provide an option to opt-out of data collection as the data we collect is necessary to provide our services. If this is a problem, please contact us.
8. International Data Transfer We do not usually conduct business or store personal information of individuals outside the United States. However, we safeguard all data in line with NIST and NYDFS standards to ensure your data is protected.
9. Age Restriction Our services are not intended for individuals under the age of 18. By using our website and services, you represent that you are at least 18 years old.